THIS SESSION HAS BEEN CANCELLED
MENTAL HEALTH IN THE WORKPLACE
FACILITATOR: DOUGLAS P. COLBETH
COFFEE & CONVERSATION: 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM
ROUNDTABLE: 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Join us and learn how a company can change the culture in their workplace to encourage and support mental health among employees. Questions we will pose and discuss:
- What can employers do to support employees with mental and behavioral health issues?
- What should managers/supervisors/executives be trained to observe in employee behavior?
- Are stressors on employees linked to generational differences?
- What is the real productivity impact of ignoring mental health needs?
- What types of resources can a company rely on to assist employees?
We strongly encourage HR leaders and CEOs to come together for this discussion. It is a topic with company culture implications that are “led from the top”. Invite your CEO or another “C” suite influencer to join you.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Douglas P. Colbeth, Founder & CEO MedCircle
Doug and his wife Margaret are Co-Founders of MedCircle, and longtime philanthropists in the field of mental health. Doug has been a successful entrepreneur in the high technology space. His two ventures (Spyglass and Kinaxis) became publicly traded companies with multi-billion dollar enterprise valuations. The success of these two companies has enabled the Colbeth Family to become significant supporters of various mental health and veterans organizations.
The Colbeths formed MedCircle to help address a major problem facing our society. Access to mental health expertise is far too difficult and costly. The Colbeths believe a combination of Internet and artificial intelligence technologies can be leveraged to help bring the expertise of mental health experts to the public in an easy-to-access and affordable manner.
THANK YOU ANNUAL PARTNER