Creating a Strengths-Based CultureResearch indicates that people who use their strengths every day are six times more likely to be engaged on the job, and teams that focus on strengths have 12.5% greater productivity. With that in mind, this presentation will allow participants to learn more about the value of focusing on their own unique combination of talents to maximize personal effectiveness and performance. By understanding the ways in which each person most naturally thinks, feels, and behaves, you can more easily discover and build upon the areas in which you have the most potential to develop and succeed.
- Defining a “Strength”
- Why does it matter? The research
- Introducing StrengthsFinder – a tool for measuring talent
- Case studies & practical applications at work and beyond
Erin will provide participants with a basic understanding of Strengths-based development and how this approach can enhance individual, team, and organizational performance.
- Learn the value of focusing on strengths vs. weaknesses
- Begin to identify our own patterns of talent/strength
- Understand how our unique strengths impact our work and life, and how we can maximize those strengths to achieve our most productive outcomes
- $40 Early Bird, Member Rate ($45 after October 4th)
- $60 Early Bird, Non-member Rate ($65 after October 4th)
RAFFLE PRIZE - drop your business card in the bucket for a chance to win!ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
Erin Passons is the president and founder of Passons Consulting. She has spent her career helping business leaders, managers, and employees improve their performance and effectiveness through personal development workshops and coaching. Erin is an expert in training and coaching using the StrengthsFinder assessment, and she works with organizations to create a Strengths-based approach to performance, leadership development, and team building. Her goal... Lear more about Erin
Special Thank you to our October Luncheon Sponsor!
HRCI & SHRM CREDITS