Panelist Discussion: How Purpose and Culture Drive Performance and Engagement
Insightful and informative panelist discussion on how purpose and culture drive performance and engagement! These seasoned panelists are experts in their fields and industries and will discuss strategies and best practices related to how a company’s culture and values should align with the people and performance.
We will be discussing, learning, sharing topics and thoughts related to culture and performance such as:
- How does purpose drive performance?
- How does culture drive performance?
- How can a company's culture support the goals or results needed?
- How can a company culture attract and retain the right talent for their performance needs?
- How does a company culture shape work integration and a team’s approach to their work and life balance?
Come join us to learn and have an opportunity to engage with experts, in the audience and on the panel!
- $35 Early Bird, Member Rate ($40 after April 5th)
- $50 Early Bird, Non-member Rate ($55 after April 5th)
RAFFLE PRIZE - drop your business card in the bowl for a chance to win!
Noushin Dunkelman, Founder & President, MaxSynergy Consulting
Noushin Dunkelman, the founder of MaxSynergy Consulting, has over 25 years of experience in biotech companies in areas of product development, management, and team development. Learn more about Noushin Dunkelman
Julius Soriano, CPA, SHRM-SCP, HR Professional with Extensive Finance Background
Julius Soriano has over 20 years of HR and Finance experience in multi-unit organizations. He was recently VP of HR at 24 Hour Fitness, where he managed HRIS, Compensation and Benefits, HR Support, Learning and Development and Compliance. Learn more about Julius Soriano
Peter Heald, CEO, Signature Analytics
Mr. Heald is an experienced leader and advisor with a background in developing leadership teams that drive growth. He believes that the keys to success for any business are a blend of culture, strategy, and execution. It starts with a clear vision, defined values, and a solid base of information to support informed decision making. Learn more about Peter Heald